Two-At-A-Time Socks on Magic Loop | Super Advanced Knitting Workshop
- CANCELLATION POLICY
Learn to knit two DK-weight socks at the same time! This is a super advanced workshop, and we'll be knitting top-down gusseted socks using the Magic Loop technique. Homework will include finishing the legs & heel flaps the first week, and then the feet the second week.
Materials included: 2 balls of Drops Lima, 1 pair of 3.75mm 40" circular needles, and a pattern booklet.
Sample is in colour "Goldenrod"
Total workshop time: 6 hours
WEEK ONE (2 hours): materials & tools, casting on, cuff & leg
You'll take your work home to knit the legs & heel flaps of your socks.
WEEK TWO (2 hours): heel turn, picking up gusset, gusset decreases
You'll take you work home to knit the feet of your socks.
WEEK THREE (2 hours): toe decreases, kitchener stitch, finishing
- Cancellations made 7 or more days before the workshop will be fully refunded.
- Cancellations made within 48 hours of the workshop will not be refunded.
- Cancellations made within the 7 days and before the 48-hour mark will be refunded 50% of their total workshop fee.
- No-shows will not be refunded.
- If we don't get enough signups, the workshop will be cancelled and you'll receive a full refund.
- If the weather makes driving conditions dangerous, the workshop will be cancelled and rescheduled for a different day