My First Hat | Beginner Knitting Workshop
- CANCELLATION POLICY
In this 2-session all-inclusive course, you'll learn how to knit your very first hat! This workshop is for beginner-intermediate knitters who are very comfortable with knits and purls, and want to learn how to knit in-the-round, and how to do basic shaping techniques.
Materials included: 1 skein of Estelle Highland Alpaca Chunky, 5.5mm 16" circular needles, 5.5mm DPNs, and a hat pattern booklet.
*photo belongs to Christina Danaee
Total workshop time: 4 hours
WEEK ONE (2 hours): materials & tools, casting on, how to join in-the-round, getting comfortable with ribbing
You'll take your work home to knit until the crown of your hat.
WEEK TWO (2 hours): learning decreases, knitting the crown, casting off, finishing
- Cancellations made 7 or more days before the workshop will be fully refunded.
- Cancellations made within 48 hours of the workshop will not be refunded.
- Cancellations made within the 7 days and before the 48-hour mark will be refunded 50% of their total workshop fee.
- No-shows will not be refunded.
- If we don't get enough signups, the workshop will be cancelled and you'll receive a full refund.
- If the weather makes driving conditions dangerous, the workshop will be cancelled and rescheduled for a different day