Learn to Knit! | Super Beginner Knitting Workshop
- CANCELLATION POLICY
In this 2-session class, you'll learn how to knit your very first project! This workshop is for super beginners who have never knit before! It's also a great choice for people who learned how to knit at some point, but need a refresher.
Materials included: 1 ball of Wool & The Gang Crazy Sexy Wool, a pair of 12mm needles, and a beginner knitting booklet.
*photo belongs to Brome Fields
Total workshop time: 3 hours
WEEK ONE (2 hours): materials & tools, holding your needles, slip knot, casting on, learning the knit stitch.
You'll take your work home to knit the length of the headband.
WEEK TWO (1 hour): weaving in ends, learning to sew the twist into the headband, how to block your project.
- Cancellations made 7 or more days before the workshop will be fully refunded.
- Cancellations made within 48 hours of the workshop will not be refunded.
- Cancellations made within the 7 days and before the 48-hour mark will be refunded 50% of their total workshop fee.
- No-shows will not be refunded.
- If we don't get enough signups, the workshop will be cancelled and you'll receive a full refund.
- If the weather makes driving conditions dangerous, the workshop will be cancelled and rescheduled for a different day