Knitting Workshop: The Magic of Magic Loop
- MORE INFO
Have you been wanting to learn how to knit using Magic Loop, but have felt intimidated and unsure?
Magic Loop is a little knitting trick so that you can knit any circumference on long circular needles. In other words, you don't need circular needles that match the exact circumference of your project. It's a great technique to know, because it means you can knit an entire sweater on just one pair of needles!
This 1.5-hour all-inclusive workshop is perfect for beginner knitters who know how to knit, and have made a couple different projects, but want to learn something new and step up their knitting game a little bit.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS WORKSHOP IS BEING HELD AT FAUNA SUGARING IN HALIFAX
This workshop is 1.5 hours long.
We'll be focusing on a cast-on that will hopefully be new to most, achieving even tension with 1x1 ribbing, and getting comfortable with the magic loop technique.
All materials and tools are included in the workshop price, but if you already have the required 12mm 40" circular needles, you can opt out of the needles below.
You can choose your desired colour below. If you change your mind about your colour, please let us know in advance so we can bring the right colour to the workshop.
There are 10 spots available for this workshop.
PREREQUISITES: Comfortable with the knit stitch, fairly comfortable with the purl stitch, and somewhat comfortable with knitting in-the-round.
MATERIALS INCLUDED: 1 ball of Wool & The Gang's Crazy Sexy Wool, and 1 pair of Lykke Driftwood 12mm 40" circular needles
DATE: Tuesday March 28th
TIME: 7 - 8:30pm
LOCATION: Fauna Sugaring at 6243 Almon Street, Halifax
- Cancellations made 7 or more days before the workshop will be fully refunded.
- Cancellations made within 48 hours of the workshop will not be refunded.
- Cancellations made within the 7 days and before the 48-hour mark will be refunded 50% of their total workshop fee.
- No-shows will not be refunded.
- If we don't get enough signups, the workshop will be cancelled and you'll receive a full refund.
- If the weather makes driving conditions dangerous, the workshop will be cancelled and rescheduled for a different day.